Camp Frontier - Actions Regarding COVID-19
Pioneer Scout Reservation is open for reservations to Troops and Families. All users will be required to follow the mandatory guidelines for resident camps issued by the state of Ohio.
COVID-19 Procedures While at Camp
- We ask that all participants use the medical pre-screening checklist before leaving to come to camp. this checklist can be found at https://www.psrweb.org/files/32431/medical-pre-screening-checklist.
- Units that are tent camping must participate in activities and meals in patrols of 10 or less. Multiple patrols may stay in the same campsite.
- Cabin camping will be limited to groups of 10 or less per cabin. Participants should space out as much as possible and use head-to-toe sleeping arrangements on bunk beds.
- All participants must wear a mask or facial covering while inside any buildings at camp and while preparing any food in the campsite. It is the unit’s responsibility to provide their own masks at camp.
- Participants should stay in tents alone or with other members of their household (youth protection guidelines still apply).
- Handwashing should be strictly enforced at all times. It is the unit’s responsibility to provide hand soap in their campsite. Restrooms around camp will be open seasonally and stocked as normal.
- Individuals who do not pass the medical pre-screening checklist or have any symptoms of illness must stay home. Individuals that develop symptoms after arriving at camp must notify the camp staff immediately for further action.
These practices are in reference to the State of Ohio Health Department at the links listed below.
Please contact Steve Porter with any questions at 419-459-4962 Ext.105, email@example.com
TO MAKE A RESERVATION CLICK HERE OR CALL 419-459-4962
Last Revised (8-19-20)
Download the Latest Statements Below regarding Summer Camp and COVID-19
For more information on Erie Shores Council and COVID-19 click here.