Camp Frontier Camp Staff Portal
2020 SUMMER CAMP CANCELATION
Erie Shores Council has made the hard decision to cancel our traditional resident camp program for this summer. All summer employment contracts as of May 8, 2020, are considered null and void.
Troop Camping Program Staff Information
Camp Frontier plans to operate a smaller troop camping program this summer. information and how to apply are listed below.
Troop Program Staff Details
- Staff setup begins June 28
- Camper sessions start July 5 and end August 8
- Sessions Run Sunday afternoon to Wednesday morning, and Wednesday afternoon to Saturday Morning
- Time off will be given Saturday afternoons, Sunday mornings, and all evenings
- Workdays will start with breakfast in the morning and end when afternoon programs are finished. (No evening program responsibilities)
- Staff will operate programs for 1.5 hours per session with up to 4 sessions a day
- Pay is the same for all positions at $166 per week (less taxes)
- Housing and meal Service Included
- Staff hat included (other uniforms parts must be purchased)
- Staff will also be responsible for cleaning and sanitation of their program areas and public facilities between each session
- Additional responsibilities may include; check-in assignments, facility cleaning, office work, all other duties assigned by the camp director
Pre-Requirements to apply
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must wear the BSA Activity uniform (class B) at all times
- Must provide a current BSA health form (parts A, B, and C)
- Individuals that fall within the groups that are at higher risk for severe illness as outlined by the CDC must have written doctor's permission to attend as staff. More information for at-risk individuals can be found at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/groups-at-higher-risk.html
THE SUCCESS OF THIS PROGRAM IS DEPENDENT ON STATE AND LOCAL HEALTH ORDERS. PLEASE NOTE THAT IF THIS PROGRAM DOES NOT MEET HEALTH ORDERS ON THE DATE THAT WE INTEND TO OPERATE THE PROGRAM WILL BE CANCELED. APPLICATIONS WILL BE TAKEN IN THE ORDER THAT THEY ARE RECEIVED WITH POSITION PRIORITY GIVEN TO PREVIOUSLY HIRE LEADERSHIP TEAM MEMBERS AND AREA DIRECTOR.
Questions? Email email@example.com