Camp Frontier Leaders/Parents Guide
2021 Leader’s Guide Changes
- Page 8 – Typo: Removed COVID-19 pre-event medical checklist from the pre-camp leaders meeting page.
- Page 15 – Added COVID-19 pre-event medical checklist to the arrival procedures page.
- Page F - Added COVID-19 pre-event medical checklist to the Check-In List
- Page 3 – Update including new 3ft social distance rule in classroom settings.
- Page 3 – Clarification on masks and facial covering guidelines at camp.
- Page 15 – Changed Opening Campfire location to (TBA at camp).
- Page 16 – COVID-19 Update note about cantina programming.
- Page 17 - Parents Night Cancellation.
- Page 18 - Changed Closing Campfire location to (TBA at camp).
- Page 21 – Removed parents night from the schedule.
- Page 23 - Removed Radio Merit Badge, moved Oceanography to 9 am, moved Weather to 11 am, moved Soil and Water Conservation to 3 pm.
- Page 24 - Removed Radio Merit Badge, moved Oceanography to 9 am, moved Weather to 11 am, moved Soil and Water Conservation to 3 pm.
- Pages 24-25 - Updated class sizes for most badges.
- Page B – Removed skit or song closing campfire requirement from the Baden Powell Award.
- Page F – Removed parents night reference from Camp Check-In List
- Page G – Parents Information Page changed to Cancellation Page.
- Page 3 – Added information on COVID-19 Vaccines
- Page 4 – Added Ben Scarpino to Asst. Camp Director Position
- Page 15 - Changed Vespers location to (Amphitheater), Changed Opening Campfire location to (Amphitheater).
- Page 18 - Changed Closing Campfire location to (Amphitheater), Updated Friday night schedule to include OA Call-Out Ceremony.
- Page 21 – Revised Wednesday evening Schedule, Moved OA Call-Out to Friday Evening, Removed Camp-Wide Games from Friday Evening, Moved evening flags on Wednesday evening to 7:00 pm.
- Page 22 – Adjusted Friday Evening Schedule, Changed time for Spar Pole Climb to 3-5 pm.
- Page 24 – Updated prerequisites for Lifesaving Merit Badge. Scouts taking Lifesaving Merit Badge must now have Swimming Merit Badge before taking Lifesaving. Scout that show up to Lifesaving Merit Badge without having Swimming Merit Badge will not be able to participate and will be forced to pick an alternative at camp!
- Page 30 – Moved Leader Climb to 3-4 pm on Monday
- Page 33 – added notes about new Lifesaving Merit Badge prerequisites.
- Page 39 - Changed time for Spar Pole Climb to 3-5 pm.
- Table of Contents – Added page “O”. Camp Frontier Mask Requirements
- Page 3 – Update to Social Distancing at Camp
- Page 3 – Updated Mask/Facial Covering Usage at Camp
- Page 3 – Update to Eating Camp
- Page 3 – Update to Food Preparation in the Campsite
- Page O – New Infographic on Mask Requirements at Camp.