Mobility Assistance Device Request


Camp Frontier Vehicle Policy

Personal vehicles are not allowed in campsites. Any Scouts or Leaders in need of mobility assistance must have written need documented on their camp physical by a physician and file a Mobility Assistance Device Request Form at least 4 weeks prior to their stay at camp. If approved, Troops my choose to bring their own mobility device or for an additional fee use one provided by camp. Traditional golf carts, electric wheel chairs/scooters, and bicycles are the only vehicles permitted in the campsites. Gators, ATVs, and personal vehicles will not be permitted.

Please fill out the form below to make a request