Camp Frontier Week 2 Pre-Camp Meeting
Who Should Attend
The Pre-Camp Leaders Meeting should be attended by Scoutmasters, adult camp Leaders, and Senior Patrol Leaders. (SPL’s are encouraged but not required to attend.)
What You Must Turn In
- Completed health forms for all Scouts and Leaders attending camp.
- All camp fees MUST be paid IN FULL by this meeting. Those paying by check must use the fee transmittal form (Appendix D-E)
- Turn in Informed Consent and Release Agreements for ALL Scouts and Leaders. (Appendix C) Please also turn in any Horsemanship, Aviation, and ATV Permission forms at this time.
- All Adult Leaders attending camp for more than 72 hours must provide proof of membership with the troop including copies of current membership cards OR a copy of the current troop charter.
- NEW THIS YEAR! All adults age 21 or over must provide a State of Michigan Central Registry Clearance if they plan to attend any portion of camp. Instructions can be downloaded at https://www.PSRweb.org/MCRC
- OA rosters for callout. Out of council troops must have a letter from their lodge.
If you cannot make this meeting, please contact the Business Manager in advance of the meeting so we can work out other arrangements. The Business Manager can be reached at BusinessManager@PSRweb.org or 419.459.4962 Ext. 107.
PLEASE MAKE ALL CHECKS PAYABLE TO “ERIE SHORES COUNCIL”.
What You Will Pick Up
- • Your Troop Merit Badge schedule.
- • Camp hats for all Early Bird paid Scouts.
- • Pre-Ordered Camp T-shirts.
Place & Time
The meeting will be held at the Jadel Leadership Center on Tuesday, 10 days before you arrive at camp. Staff will be available starting at 6:15 pm to receive money and forms. We will have a brief informational meeting which starts at 7:00 pm. The Leadership Center is directly off the main parking lot.